Director of Operations
Bob joined the Center for American Indian Health in February 1992. He works with the Infectious Disease (ID) team to identify diseases that are of disproportionate burden to American Indians and to research potential interventions. As a member of the ID team, Bob has extensive experience in the conduct of large-scale phase IIb and phase III clinical trials and has training in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) as it relates to clinical trials. He has also worked with the ID team on observational studies to determine disease burden and on vaccine impact studies.
- Long-Term Impact of Pneumococcal Vaccine in Native American Communities
- Impact of Vaccine On Spread of Pneumococcus Among Immunized and Unimmunized Children
- Safety and Effectiveness of a 7-Valent Pneumococcal Vaccine in American Indian Children
- Efficacy of a 5-Valent Rotavirus Vaccine Against Gastroenteritis Among American Indian Children
- Vaccines reduce the spread of pneumococcal disease in children
- Vaccine reduces RSV disease in infants